You know you have it in you
You’re obviously curious or you wouldn’t be reading this right now. You’re undoubtedly ambitious. You want to thrive as a learning professional. You want to add value to your employers and your clients. And provide fulfilling experiences for your learners. We know you have it in you to be courageous, capable and confident.
You've come to the right place.
Welcome to Skills Journey
We provide support and development across the whole range of skills required by the modern learning professional (that’s you!).
Our courses have been designed to fit your busy schedule - they’re quick and easy to use, flexible and accessible, whenever and wherever you want.
We’re relevant - we focus in on practical skills and ideas that you can put to use straight away, whatever role you have now.
And we’re engaging - our courses are fun, challenging, inspiring and thoroughly contemporary.
Skills Journey has been designed for you
- You want to prosper in your career and stay on top of your game as our profession goes through huge changes.
- You want to get ahead of the game so you become the go-to source of skills and expertise in your organisation.
- You want to talk with authority about the latest tools and techniques.
Sure you do. And we have the means to get you there.
The most comprehensive catalogue of L&D modules anywhere
We currently have 27 courses in the catalogue, with more arriving all the time.
The catalogue is organised into three sections:
- the skills required to interact with your key stakeholders - to establish strategy, identify needs, design solutions, implement those solutions and evaluate success;
- the skills required to interact with learners - as a facilitator, instructor, presenter or coach, whether that’s one-to-one, in small groups or whole learning communities, face-to-face or online;
- the skills required to engage with digital learning content - managing design and development, curating content and working with graphics, video, animation, sound and interactivity.
Sitting alongside these lies The Knowledge, a fascinating compendium of evidence-based principles you can apply across all aspects of your work.
You can trust us
The Skills Journey curriculum has been designed with the help of some of the world’s most respected thought leaders and most experienced practitioners.
Our authors have helped thousands of learning professionals to transform their skills and improve their confidence.
We base our content on the latest, evidence-based principles of teaching and learning and on practice that has been proven to work in the real world. We will not waste your time with half-baked theories or models and fashionable but un-tested ideas.
So how do you want to start your journey?
Our entire catalogue of courses is available on a subscription basis for just £99 (plus local sales tax if applicable) per year. That works out at under 30p a day. You can dip in and out of the catalogue to your heart’s content to follow up on your interests or get support to help you with a current work challenge. A Skills Journey subscription is a gift to yourself that just never stops giving.
Need to think about it?
Sure. We understand.
If it’s the price, consider what a difference your new skills could make to your earning potential. At less than 30p a day, a subscription to our catalogue is one of the best investments you could possibly make.
If you don't believe you'll have the time to complete a course, then don't be put off by the amount that we pack into one of our courses. If you’re curious about something or you need to know urgently how to carry out a task, you could get in, get what you want and get out again in less than 10 minutes. If what you needed was a quick appreciation of the subject matter covered by a course, you could watch all the lesson videos in an hour, give or take.
Not sure if these courses are right for you? That's fair enough, but bear in mind that we’ve worked with learning professionals at all levels, in all sectors and all across the world. We’ve yet to find someone who couldn’t take a giant leap along their learning pathway using our content.